UPDATE 8/21/2021: I’m still working through the Python Pro coursework mentioned below, but decided I wanted to also add another learning avenue. I’ve signed up for General Assembly’s Python bootcamp and kick that off next week. Looking forward to working through the curriculum and collaboration with other peers. Onward and forward!
I’ve just signed up for a Python Pro Bootcamp with Dr. Angela Yu, and will be working though 100 projects, creating a portfolio as I go… in 100* days (*ish). I’ll be sharing my code at my GitHub account.
Here’s what the course covers:
- Python 3 – the latest version of Python
- PyCharm, Jupyter Notebook, Google Colab
- Python Scripting and Automation
- Python Game Development
- Web Scraping
- Beautiful Soup
- Selenium Web Driver
- Data Science
- Scikit learn
- Python GUI Desktop App Development
- Front-End Web Development
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
- Bootstrap 4
- Bash Command Line
- Git, GitHub and Version Control
- Backend Web Development
- Web Design
- Deployment with GitHub Pages, Heroku and GUnicorn
My goal is to become much more fluent in Python, and this seems like a great way to kickstart that.
Wish me luck. 😉